September 17, 2009

BTT: It's That Good

What’s the most enjoyable, most fun, most just-darn-entertaining book you’ve read recently? (Mind you, this doesn’t necessarily mean funny, since we covered that already. Just … GOOD.)

Enjoyable? Fun? Just-darn-entertaining? And how far back is recent anyway?

Okay. Enough of the over analysing(for the moment). Because I actually refer to it as enjoyable, funny and enthralling, my choice is Homer & Langley. It was all of those things and more.

To participate in this or future Booking Through Thursdays simply follow the link and check in every Thursday.

1 comment:

Zibilee said...

I've heard mixed things about this book, but I am still really excited to read it. The story sounds really intriguing to me, and I keep coming across it over and over. I will let you know what I think. I hope I enjoy it as much as you did!