September 02, 2009

More Unfortunate Events?

According to the Guardian, Lemony Snickets "can neither confirm nor deny that I have begun research into a new case, and I can neither confirm nor deny that the results are as dreadful and unnerving as A Series of Unfortunate Events." The buzz is that there are 4 new investigations titles coming out by this captivating author.

I managed to stay away from the Unfortunate Events when they got really popular but the kiddos and I listened to the audio books during a long drive with my folks in January. Tim Curry is a master with the narration. Even Nana and Dude liked them. Too bad the new books won't be released until 2012. (!)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Well, I am all about this. I think Lemony Snicket is so funny and ingenious - when I got to the part with the hotel organized by the Dewey Decimal System, I laughed so hard I couldn't keep eating my dinner.

Zibilee said...

I am so excited to hear about this! I loved the Unfortunate Events series and can't wait for these to hit the shelves.

Jeane said...

I never read them yet, but I had a friend who owned the entire collection. She always raved about the series- I'm more curious about it now.