January 19, 2008

No, I Don't Color My Hair

A friend of mine bought a house recently. It's in need of a bit of work so I offered to help with painting. I spent most of yesterday priming kitchen cabinets with help from another friend. At one point I realized that my head was too close to a cabinet door that was still wet. I commented to my friend that I thought I had just painted my hair. She confirmed that I had indeed brushed against the wet primer. I laughed it off and didn't give it another thought. After all, when one is painting, one must expect to show signs of it.

But later in the day I happened by a mirror and took a look to see how bad it was. I was laughing when I pointed out to my friend that that was not paint she saw but gray hair. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great story! I would love to link to it or feature it on my blog

www.goinggray.wordpress.com