October 24, 2009

Let's Get This Party Started


There we are, ready to begin this insane adventure. That is my laptop enjoying it's breakfast of Chocolate chip banana bread with cream cheese and a steaming mug of cider and checking out Twitter(where all the cool kids are). My first goal is to finish Confessions of a Slacker Wife by Muffy Mead-Ferro. See you in a few.
OH! Today's first mini-challenge

Where are you reading from today? I'm at home in CA where the weather is going to be beautiful so I may take the books outside if the natives get a little crazy, as they are want to do.

3 facts about me … I hate mornings, I already brushed my teeth, I am a very slow reader.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 6.5 (I have one to finish)

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? To make it through the entire 24 hours

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? I'm a noob but I have stalked past participants(Eva is my favorite) and gleaned important tidbits.


1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I hope you have a great read-a-thon and meet your goal!