October 17, 2009

I'm Twitterpated!


I have some really exciting news to share. At least, it's exciting to me. It's the biggest thing that's ever happened to my blog. I discovered that I was tweeted(twittered? twitted?). I'm a Twit! I know. I'm all aflutter. Aren't you?

It seems that somehow my Adventures in French Cooking post appeared on the monitors of some foodies on Twitter who passed around the link. I don't exactly know what it means but I am elated. I feel like I won a prize of some kind.

I have loved every moment of cooking in the French way and blogging about it. I am fortunate enough to have the time, energy and support of a wonderful set of guinea pigs people(Hi family!). And it seems that you like it too. The feedback I'm getting is encouraging. Your comments are saying "Good for you" and "Keep it up". And I plan to. I won't be making everything in Mastering the Art of French Cooking (calf brains anyone?) but I will be making and trying new foods. Tonight this sea food hater will make and taste(I'll try anyway) filet of sole. I'll also eat a leek for the first time in my life. I cannot wait to share with you my experiences.

BTW, if you are on Twitter I've just joined. Look me up. I'm EducatinPetunia(be sure to drop the G).

And don't forget to stop in at Book Chatter to add your own confession. (OK, so mine is more like self congratulation but it's blog related so I'm legal.)

1 comment:

Ti said...

Yay! I'm following you too.