I was tagged but kept putting it off. I've read several other Random Things from all over but I waited. But now it is time before Susie at The Stuffed Shelf starts to worry that I'm unhappy about being tagged. I'm not; I'm just lazy.
1. I take on the speech patterns of those around me. I spoke with a lisp in high school because my best friend did. When my sister visits from Texas I pick up her accent. It's kind of embarrassing.
2. I got my ears pierced for my 7th or 8th birthday. It was so painful to have the first one done that I freaked out about the second ear. Because I wouldn't sit still the second ear was pierced crooked.
3. My home state is California but Washington is the home of my heart. We lived there for only one year but it was the best year of my life.
4. I have extremely bizarre and frightening dreams on a regular basis. It's a trait that runs in my family.
5. I like to wear makeup but I rarely wear lipstick. I think it looks funny on me.
6. Since I learned you can watch all the past and current seasons of Lost on abc.go.com I am totally addicted. And I'm now a big fan of Dancing with the Stars. I'm pulling for Jason to win. I wish they would run the past seasons of Dancing.
If you're interested, I did an 8 Random Things meme last year.