January 05, 2008

53 Books in 2007

Last year I listed all my books read in the sidebar, then erased them at the end of the year, making no other record for myself. This year I want to keep a copy to glance through whenever.

53.Adam of the Road
52.Endurance
51.No Plot? No Problem!
50.Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree
49.Ethan Frome
48.Mommie Dearest
47.Carry On, Mr. Bowditch
46.The Ghost Stories of Edith Wharton
45.The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
44.The Complete Stories of Flannery O'Connor
43.Vinegar Hill
42.The Bronze Bow
41.Age of Innocence
40.The Phantom of the Opera
39.Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
38.Inkheart
37.To Kill a Mockingbird
36.Stuart Little
35.Shen of the Sea
34.A Prayer for Owen Meany
33.Beowulf
32.The Importance of Being Ernest
31.Madame de Treymes
30.Alice in Wonderland
29.The Cricket in Times Square
28.A Midsummer Night's Dream
27.Lady Susan
26.Five People You Meet in Heaven
25.Fairy Tale
24.The Penelopiad
23.Djinn in the Nightingale's Eye
22.The Odyssey
21.Coraline
20.Medieval Love Poetry
19.Little Black Book of Stories
18.The Whipping Boy
17.The Cat Who Went to Heaven
16.Ordering Your Private World
15.The Tale of Emily Windsnap
14.Mary Poppins
13.Rise and Shine
12.Stardust
11.The Iliad
10.The Last Unicorn
9.No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency
8.Being Perfect
7.A Room with a View
6.Moll Flanders
5.The Epic of Gilgamesh
4.The Thirteenth Tale
3.Pinocchio
2.Agnes Grey
1.Silas Marner

3 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Great list--great accomplishment. I keep a record of my books in a spreadsheet in addition to my blog so I can always keep track.

Petunia said...

I ought to do that but it would require me to learn how to set that up and I don't have the time right now.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Oh its not difficult! I use Access (MS Word), but I'd really like to switch over to Excel. If you have the software, you can certainly learn it quickly.