November 25, 2007

The Sunday Salon

I haven't read a thing all day. But before you feel sorry for me, just know that I have had a fabulous holiday weekend of doing nothing at all. I could have gotten a lot of reading done in that time but instead I was playing on a pink Gameboy Lite. Yes sir or madam, as the case may be, I am the reigning Queen of Princess Peach Adventures. It was wonderfully lazy and yet regenerating to my spirit. I think I have been in long need of a few days of nothingness.

But before you bookies go away dejected, I reassure you that I will read a little something before bed. Shackleton's adventures surviving the frozen antarctic should be just the thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I didn't read a single word either. I was catching up with friends all day. Worse is, that I haven't even managed to read anything since last Sunday. Apart from a couple of articles I printed from the internet. Problem is, I don't see any readingspace coming up either until next weekend.

Petunia said...

I was on a role with my reading for a week or two but then Gameboy caught my attention and now I simply must conquer it. =) I hope we both get some reading done this week.