June 14, 2007

A Thursday Thirteen

There is an hilarious meme posted at A Fraternity of Dreamers and Thinking About. Here's how to play:

1. Go to Google.com
2. Type your name and the word ‘needs’ in quotes in the search engine and hit the button. Give us 13 that make sense, if you can.

Petunia needs a garden.
Yes, an English garden please. With overgrown flowers and garden gnomes.

Petunia needs full sun and moist but well-drained soil.
Well, that certainly would help with the garden.

Petunia needs a dormant period.
That sounds appealing. Maybe I could walk around my sunny and well-drained garden during my dormant period.

Petunia needs a friendship.
Alas, it's true, especially since my one good friend is on a 5 week vacation.

Petunia needs a break from the housework.
I couldn't agree more.

Petunia needs a family who will understand her disability and will provide her with extra patience and love she needs.
Here here! Understanding, patience and love.

Petunia needs a loving retirement home that is willing to give her twice a day thyroid meds.
It's like they know me or something. How do they know about the thyroid meds?

Petunia needs to lose weight - a lot of weight.
Did you just call me fat?

The last thing Petunia needs is to be less skinny.
Did you just call me anorexic?

Petunia needs cutting back in order to stay attractive.
Oh, and I'm ugly too am I?!

Petunia Needs to Eat Worms
Now your just being mean.

Petunia Needs a Headpipe
I don't know what it is but it sounds illegal.

Petunia needs to get this checked out as soon as possible, as it is highly contagious.
Oh dear! That doesn't sound good at all. Guess I need more than just thyroid meds.

4 comments:

kookie said...

Those are too, too funny! Your name is more common than mine so you got better results. Eat Worms. That's going to have me laughing all day. Thanks!

Fern Chasida said...

Love the results you got and your comments about them! You can find my answers here

Kelly said...

LOL, I love your results!

J said...

Not really fair to be called both fat AND anorexic AND ugly all at once, is it? ;)